Wednesday, 9th June (6.30-8.30pm) at Mad Lilies, 84 High Street, Banstead, Surrey SM7 2NN
Get creative, learn a new skill and go home with a gorgeous design to dress your house and show off to your friends and family!
Using the grid technique and working with gorgeous seasonal flowers and foliage, we will create a stunning vase design - Mad Lilies style!
In this workshop we'll take you through how to choose flowers that will complement each other and how best to blend colours.
We'll introduce you to all the flowers you'll be working with, taking you through each of their names and how to condition correctly.
All materials and tools required to create your design will be supplied by us along with an apron. Refreshments included.
Why not book the workshop and treat yourself to an early dinner at Fego which is opposite the shop and who are offering all workshop attendees 15% off their bill when you show them your workshop booking confirmation.
Mad Lilies Workshop Safety Precautions
- Hand sanitising lotion have been placed by the main entrance and around the store. These are for regular use during the workshop.
- Workbenches have been divided and only two customers will be able to work at each workbench, observing the 2 metre social distancing requirements.
- Where tools are provided, we will use anti-bacterial cleaning fluids to fully clean equipment and work areas after every use.
- Our workshops are kept small to support social distancing regulations.
- Please bring your own face covering/mask.