Wednesday, 5th May (6.30-8.30pm) at Mad Lilies, 84 High Street, Banstead, Surrey SM7 2NN
Treat your Mum this Mother's Day with the perfect Mother’s Day Gift
Our Mother’s Day Workshop is the ideal opportunity for the two of you to spend some quality time getting creative together, whilst learning the art of how to create the perfect handtied bouquet.
You will both learn the technique of spiraling - working with gorgeous seasonal stems including ranunculus, paperwhites and tulips in pretty spring colours - and we will then teach you how to design a gorgeous summer bouquet to enjoy at home!
Workshops are hosted at our workshop in Banstead High Street and will be accompanied by warming teas and coffees as well as home baked cakes.
All materials and tools required to create your design will be supplied by us along with an apron.
Why not book the workshop and treat yourself to an early dinner at Fego which is opposite the shop and who are offering all workshop attendees 15% off their bill when you show them your workshop booking confirmation.
Mad Lilies Workshop Safety Precautions
- Hand sanitising lotion have been placed by the main entrance and around the store. These are for regular use during the workshop.
- Workbenches have been divided and only two customers will be able to work at each workbench, observing the 2 metre social distancing requirements.
- Where tools are provided, we will use anti-bacterial cleaning fluids to fully clean equipment and work areas after every use.
- Our workshops are kept small to support social distancing regulations.
- Please bring your own face covering/mask.