Learn how to create a gorgeous bridal bouquet and a matching buttonhole, whether it’s in preparation for your own wedding, or a friend’s, you will learn the skill of creating a gorgeous hand-tied bridal bouquet in the Mad Lilies signature style, complete with a matching buttonhole in a seasonal selection of flowers, and all of the finishing touches such as gorgeous trailing ribbons and pearl headed pins.
We will also advise you on the use of colour, flower care and how to get your blooms looking perfect for the day.
All materials included.
Mad Lilies Workshop Safety Precautions
- Hand sanitising lotion have been placed by the main entrance and around the store. These are for regular use during the workshop.
- Workbenches have been divided and only two customers will be able to work at each workbench, observing the 2 metre social distancing requirements.
- Our workshops are kept small to support social distancing regulations.
- Please bring your own face covering/mask.
- We encourage bringing your own personal water/drinks vessels.
- Where tools are provided, we will use anti-bacterial cleaning fluids to fully clean equipment and work areas after every use.