Christmas Door Wreath Workshop at Mad Lilies - 2nd DecemberRegular price £85.00 Save £-85.00
Join us for festive fun and creativity. Learn how to make your own seasonal door wreath designing a fabulously scented blue spruce and Eucalyptus base, which you will then be able to adorn with long lasting plant and foliage material including lichen branches, thistle, cones and berries. No experience is required and you’ll be amazed at what you can make!
At the end of the class you will go away with your very own Festive Wreath to hang on your own front door ensuring yours' will be the best dressed on the street this Christmas. Nibbles and Mad Lilies signature 'Hot Port' will all be on hand to keep you warm and cosy.
All materials included. Wrap up warm, it can get chilly!
Thursday 2nd December (6.30-8.30pm) at Mad Lilies, 84 High Street, Banstead, SM7 2NN
Mad Lilies Workshop Safety Precautions
- Hand sanitising lotion have been placed by the main entrance and around the store. These are for regular use during the workshop.
- Workbenches have been divided and only two customers will be able to work at each workbench, observing social distancing requirements.
- Our workshops are kept small to support social distancing regulations.
- Please bring your own face covering/mask.
- We encourage bringing your own personal water/drinks vessels.
- Where tools are provided, we will use anti-bacterial cleaning fluids to fully clean equipment and work areas after every use.
NB: Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. If Government guidelines were to change and restrict our workshops from happening on their current date we will be in touch to reschedule or provide you with a voucher to attend an alternative workshop on another date.