Wednesday, 12th May (6.30-8.30pm) - Mad Lilies, 84 High Street, Banstead, SM7 2NN
For all the Peony lovers out there - this is the workshop for you!
Working with different varieties of this romantic, heavy petalled and blousy favourite in the height of their season, we will explain the best way to condition and care for these flowers, and show you how to create swoon-worthy stunning bouquet Mad Lilies style!
We'll introduce you to the varieties of Peonies you'll be working with and complementing stems and foliage. You'll then be shown one of the key foundational techniques of floristry and how to 'spiral' your flower & foliage to create a handtie bouquet. Once you've mastered this technique we'll then show you how to wrap your masterpiece to take home or perhaps to gift to a friend.
All materials and tools required to create your design will be supplied by us along with an apron. Refreshments included.
Why not book the workshop and treat yourself to an early dinner at Fego which is opposite the shop and who are offering all workshop attendees 15% off their bill when you show them your workshop booking confirmation.
Mad Lilies Workshop Safety Precautions
- Hand sanitising lotion have been placed by the main entrance and around the store. These are for regular use during the workshop.
- Workbenches have been divided and only two customers will be able to work at each workbench, observing the 2 metre social distancing requirements.
- Where tools are provided, we will use anti-bacterial cleaning fluids to fully clean equipment and work areas after every use.
- Our workshops are kept small to support social distancing regulations.
- Please bring your own face covering/mask.