It's sometimes hard to find the absolute perfect gift for Mum, especially when she is just so amazing and nothing seems to quite cut it. We round up our ideas to make sure your Mum is well and truly spoilt this Mother's Day, as she should be!
So whether you're buying for your Mum, someone who is like a Mum to you or for your wife this Mother's Day, we have lots of ideas for you to choose from.
1. Plum & Ashby's bath and body collection. Choose from rich body creams and lotions to luxurious body wash and bath salts to give Mum the at home spa treat she deserves
4. Our Banstead Village Life tea towel is a fantastic gift if your Mum is local to Banstead. It really celebrates our wonderful independent high street and key landmarks in the village. We had this designed by the incredibly talented local Surrey artist, Lisa Tolley. £1 from the sale of each tea towel is donated to the Dog's Trust, where our shop dog Duffy came from.
5. Does your Mum bake the best cakes? Then our sleek Brompton Cake Slice will help her serve up her bakes in a similar style to the famous London food halls that it's inspired by!
6. We just think this Snail Paperweight is adorable! Adding some character and cuteness to a home working space.
7. If your Mum usually carries a hankie then take it up a notch with our Liberty Hankies. We love Liberty cotton hankies - the colours, patterns and quality and softness make these hankies irresistible.
8. Following on from the Liberty hankies... made by the same designers are these beautiful Lavender Scented Birds. Choose from several designs, these birds are filled with lavender from the Provence, which lasts and lasts.
9. Does Mum like to get crafty? If she does, then let her give candle making a go with this Parkminster Make Your Own Candle Kit. It comes with everything Mum needs to make two small votive candles - what a relaxing way to spend a couple of hours.
10. Finally.... if you feel you want to spend some quality time with Mum then treat both of you to our Mother's Day workshop for two. Our workshop gives you the perfect opportunity to get creative together and learn the art and skill to creating a handtied bouquet, which you can then take home to enjoy.
Don't forget to finish it off, we have a beautiful selection of cards, wrap and of course you can order bouquets from our Mad Lilies website. All available for delivery nationwide (flowers, Surrey only) or for Click & Collect from our Banstead store.